Heating unit and burner
Air-water heat generator for hot sanitary water production with ecological refrigerant CO2.
AC MT )
HSW production medium temperature (from 45 to 65°C)
HSW production high temperature (from 65 to 90°C)
• Semihermetic CO2 transcritical cycle compressor.
• Fans propeller type.
• Water side evaporator stainless steel AISI 316 brazed plate type externally insulated complete of differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
• Condenser coils with seamless copper tubes and alluminium ﬁns.
• Anti-legionella measures.
• Condensing and evaporating pressure control with variable fan speed modulation for external temperature up to -20°C.
• Hot sanitary water inverter pump.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Back pressure electronic valve.
• Base frame and panels in powder painted galvanised steel sheet.
High energy efficiency.
Anti-legionella automatic circuit.
Standard INVERTER circulator.
Flue pipe and carbon monoxide intoxication removal.
Reduced maintenance in comparison with traditional gas and oil systems.