Equipment for concrete laying
Power valve, variable displacement two cylinders pump designed for heavy working conditions
TB 50 is a stationary concrete pump with S-valve and variable output. With 80 bar of maximum pressure, TB 50 can pump between 2 and 30 cubic meters concrete per hour at considerable distance and height.
- Pumping up to 35 mm of concrete
- Self-levelling floor screeds
- Land reinforcement
- Micro-piles, pressurized injection of mortars and slurries
- Compaction grouting
- Tubolar chassis including water, oil and diesel tanks.
- Central single lifting eye.
- Discharge door hydraulically operated for fast cleaning operations.
- Components generously dimensioned.
- Fully hydraulic controls.
- New internal setup concept.
- Compact design.
- New hopper-valve-agitator design ideal even for harsh concrete.