Versatile, light, heavy-duty and possible to be used as shoring.
ALUPROP is designed for the shoring of slab formwork systems and generally for propping. With bracing frames to enable joining the props and erect shoring towers.
- Light aluminium prop
- Long durability ensured
- High load-bearing capacity
- Captive Inner tube fixed to the outer tube with unintentional disengagement system
- Easy and quick length adjustment
- Maximum height with single prop: 6 m (7 m with extension 1 m)
- Prop can be braced. Bracing frames are easily fixed to the outer tube of the prop with bracing hooks and wedges already built-in in the bracing frame
- Possibility to gain height by putting prop on prop connected with ALUPROP clamp or with bolts. - Suits assembly of very high shorings
- The possibility of installing working platforms eases the erection of shoring structures and the handling and placing of the formwork at the top
- Shoring structure can be assembled in horizontal position on the ground. Subsequent lifting and placing with crane. Enables ergonomic and safe working conditions for workers
- Certified product