Solar integral system
Integral system complete with combi wall hung condensing boiler, air-water heat pump and solar thermal. For room heating and air conditioning and DHW production, directly connectable to solar panels, with box white painted for built-in or on wall installations
KONs HP is composed by:
Boiler model KONe CTFS 24 or CTFS 35, both, for nat. gas or L.P.G.
System configuration and automatic management of the priority heat source
Vertical, high stratification, DHW storage tank in stainless steel AISI 316L with a capacity of 150 litres with one elliptic cross section coil heat exchanger with two concentric coils for DHW production
• Total insulation in PU hard foam, 20 mm thick
• Flange Ø 180 / 120 mm for inspection and easy maintenance
• Bulb holders for thermostat / thermometer
• Max. working pressure of storage tank: 10 bar - coil: 6 bar
• Max. working temperature: 95°C.
Hydraulic and electric Kit for the connection to the heat pump, comprehensive of:
• Thermostatic mixing diverting valve;
• DHW expansion expansion vessel 6 L
• Kit of gate valves
• Kit of relay and global flow temperature sensor for management of the installation and auxiliary boiler in relation to the external temperature.
One column circulation group, comprehensive of digital controller for the management of solar installations
Heat pump HP_OWER 60 / 120, FULL DC INVERTER, for outdoor installation, air heating and cooling