Metal door handle on rose
Bas-relief as an art technique dates back to the Mesopotamian times, and reached its figurative apex with Classic art, Greek first and then Roman, to then become during the Renaissance period the main item of decoration for interior furnishings as well.
Marco Triaca, designer with oneiric visions and very sensitive to Deco styles and trends, wanted to celebrate the bas-relief technique in a sober yet attractive handle that offers unlimited customization possibilities in terms of finishes thanks to the two-piece die cast (one for the handle and one for the sculpture-element). A outright furnishing item between tradition and modernity, dedicated to those who love the neoclassical style and the elegance of the past.
Available in the following finishes: bronzsat, grey (light and dark), grey light or dark/with insert in grey and gold and white mat.
The Bassorilievo H 375 Series consists of:
- Door handle with 50-mm square rose, material: brass
- Door handle with rose and narrow escutcheon
- Window handle with 4-release mechanism
- BZG privacy lock, 50-mm square
- 50-mm standard key hole escutcheon
- 50-mm cylinder key hole escutcheon
- Standard key hole narrow escutcheon
- Cylinder key hole narrow escutcheon
Dimensions: 151 x 50 x 43 mm