Recliner leather executive chair
The design of the Soft Pad Group dates from the year 1969. In terms of both construction and shape, these chairs are similar to the design of the Aluminium Group, but their sewn-on cushions create a striking contrast to the slender aluminium profiles. The Soft Pad Chairs are softer and more voluptuous than the chairs in the Aluminium Group, but without losing the clean clarity of their common silhouette. The chairs adapt to the body of the sitter and provide extraordinary comfort.
Vitra has produced the Soft Pad Group chairs over a period of decades in the same superior quality. This experience allows us to off er a 30-year guarantee on all of the chair models in the Soft Pad Group.
- Backrest and seat: EA 217 with medium-high backrest, EA 219 with high backrest. Sewn-on cushions with polyurethane foam upholstery in Leather or Premium Leather (version with topstitching). Side profi les and spreaders in polished or chrome-plated die-cast aluminium.
- Mechanical unit: adjustable backward tilt, lockable in the forward position. Seat height continuously adjustable via pneumatic spring.
- Armrests: die-cast aluminium, polished or chrome-plated finish.
- Base: five-star base in polished or chrome-plated die-cast aluminium on black castors. Equipped with hard castors for carpet or soft castors for hard floors.
- Optional: without armrests upon request.