Square contract table
The Davy Table is a robust new design for outdoor use. Its construction is composed of anodised aluminium sheeting and aluminium tubing, making it lightweight while also giving it a high degree of strength and rigidity. The young Swiss designer Michel Charlot developed this table to complement the legendary Landi Chair designed by Hans Coray in the same material. Thus the Davy Table and Landi Chair make a perfect combination, but each can also be attractively paired with other chairs or tables.
Despite – or perhaps because of – its technical material properties and raw-looking finish, the weatherproof Davy Table is well suited to a wide variety of outdoor settings, also thanks to its compact proportions. The table has a punched hole in the centre of the top to accommodate a parasol. Up to four tables can be stacked at an angle, and the height of the glides can be adjusted to level the legs on uneven ground.
- Table top: aluminium sheeting with punched hole in centre, matte anodised aluminium.
- Leg mounts: die-cast zinc, powder-coated in light grey. Plastic plugs for stacking protection made of light grey TPE.
- Base: table legs made of bent aluminium tubing, matte anodised surface finish.
- Glides: glides in light grey injection-moulded TPE.
- Stacking: the Davy Table can be stacked at an angle (max. 4 tables).
- Levelling: to level the table on uneven surfaces, the height of the legs can be individually adjusted by rotating the glides.
- Applications: suitable for outdoor use.