Gradient satin finish glass
Madras® gradient satin glass products achieve ideal visual delicacy and protection of privacy and find wide application indoors and out, from the construction industry to design. Pleasing to the touch and long lasting, because the base material is always and only glass, and simple to install and maintain.
Madras® Nuvola is the latest solution for partitions walls and doors offers maximum privacy and maximum transparency, while its unique aesthetic qualities provide the visual lightness preferred by contemporary architecture and design. Obtained by a special chemical process, the satin finish is subtly graduated towards complete transparency. Perfectly smooth to the touch, it is scratch- and fingerprint-resistant and easy and quick to clean. Madras® Nuvola is an exclusive product by Vitrealspecchi, a company specializing in the etching of flat glass.
▪ Base product: monolithic float glass to UNI EN 572 1-2.
▪ Plate size: 2250/2400 x 3210 mm (useful dimensions 2210/2360 x 3170 mm)
▪ Thicknesses: 4/5/6/8/10/12 mm
▪ Colours: clear, extraclear
▪ Weight: 2.5 kg/m2 per millimetre of thickness