MADRAS® MOVIE SILVER
Silvered patterned glass for interior finishing
Madras® Silver glass collection offers some of the newest and most stimulating solutions, and with an excellent quality/price ratio. Vitrealspecchi’s special acid etching techniques, applied to mirrors, produce a range of effects that cannot be achieved with other materials: velvety surfaces pleasing to the touch (satin-finished or patterned), shiny and glinting, or deeply etched and textured.
This is why they are ideal for cladding walls where a certain impact has to be made, as in hotels, spa buildings or offices, and in homes, for applications in most rooms, including bathrooms. In interior design, they provide striking finishes for the most diverse elements, from reception desks to sliding doors and living room and bedroom furnishings. And they offer high-quality, economical solutions for the kitchen and bathroom furnishing industry and window and door manufacturers.
- Base material: ecological silvered float glass to UNI EN 1036:2001, chemically and permanently etched on one side. At request, safety version (Safe) to UNI EN 12600 is available.
- Standard plate size: 2250 x 3210 mm
- Standard thickness: 4 mm
- Colours: silver clear, silver bronze, silver grey
- Processing supported: cutting, edgework, drilling.
- Applications in interior only.