Cement-based waterproofing product
PLASTIVO 180 is a waterproof, thixotropic and flexible modified polymer coating, consisting of aggregates, cement-based binders and an emulsion of acrylic polymers. Suitable for contact with drinking water.
WHERE TO USE IT
To waterproof masonry and reinforced concrete surfaces affected by minor settlements and/or movements (max 0.4 mm).
Particularly suitable for:
- surfaces and structures exposed to contact with water;
- ledges, concrete gutters, flower boxes (set-up anti-root protection beforehand); - Tanks, channels and structures also intended to contain drinking water, foundation walls, pools, etc.;
- all indoor surfaces such as kitchens, bathrooms and showers even if made of gypsum board;
• Practical and rapid application;
• applied with a brush and roller;
• good impermeability to water;
• Suitable for contact with drinking water;
• protects the surface from frost;
• good flexibility, withstands surface microcracks (up to 0.4 mm);
• adheres to different types of surfaces (concrete, brickwork, brick, gypsum board, plastic, metal, ceramic, polystyrene, etc.;
Must be previously tested on a sample area);
• flexible up to -5°C.