Fibre-reinforced mortar for renovation
FIBROMIX 40 is a fibre-reinforced, thixotropic, cement-based, ready-mixed compound with medium modulus of elasticity and controlled shrinkage used for structural repairs of concrete and reinforced concrete.
WHERE TO USE IT
To reinforce and restore reinforced concrete structures such as columns, beams and floors.
To repair walls.
To repair exposed and prefabricated concrete walls.
To restore viaducts and dams.
• Light colour;
• excellent thixotropy that allows the product to be applied without formwork;
• good adhesion to concrete and reinforcement bars;
• excellent workability and good surface finish;
• consistency that allows the product to be sprayed;
• highly waterproof and resistant to aggressive chemicals and un/freezing cycles;
• possibility of applying 3 cm layers.