Fibre-reinforced mortar for renovation
FLOWMIX 70 is a cement-based, ready-mixed casting compound with compensated shrinkage.
WHERE TO USE IT
To structurally restore columns and beams with concrete casting.
To anchor bolts, metal structures and clamps.
To cast metal rails of gates, cranes and machinery in general.
To cast the sub-plate, foundations, columns and supports.
To fill rigid joints between prefabricated elements.
To reconstruct pile heads and diaphragms.
To restore industrial, road, airport and car park concrete flooring.
To cast underpinning and resurfacing (e.g. elevator pits).
• Excellent mechanical resistance;
• good resistance to abrasive wear;
• good levelling properties;
• can be mixed with fine gravel when applying very thick castings;
• balanced shrinkage;
• good waterproof properties and resistance to un/freezing cycles.