BI MORTAR Plaster Seal
Fibre-reinforced waterproofing plaster
BI MORTAR Plaster Seal is a fibre-reinforced waterproofing mortar for thick layer applications.
WHERE TO USE IT
To coat with a thick waterproof layer even in negative hydraulic pressure conditions, when no movement and/or settling is expected in
the treated structures. Particularly suitable for:
- to waterproof skirting at the foot of the plaster;
- for underground structures made of either concrete or mixed material;
- to repair diaphragms with a reinforcement mesh being interlaid;
- to render, level and seal prefabricated elements (wells, ditches, etc.);
- to apply waterproof rendering mortar when wall finishing with exposed stone.
• Rapid application: repairs and waterproofs in a single application; safe solution;
• excellent adhesion;
• excellent resistance to negative pressure.