Hydro-expansive and resin waterstop
AKTI-VO 201 is a high performance hydro-expansive mastic consisting of synthetic rubber and hydrophilic polymers.
WHERE TO USE IT
- To create seals between prefabricated elements;
- To seal cracks in reinforced concrete structures caused by concrete shrinkage;
- To seal concrete, metal and plastic pipes embedded into the concrete;
- Watertight construction joints in reduced section structures;
- To level surfaces and seals at the ends of the ADEKA KM profiles.
- Adheres firmly to any building material;
- Can also be applied on wet and very uneven surfaces;
- If properly confined, it can withstand significant hydrostatic loads;
- Polymerizes and rapidly expands, with a volumetric increase of 95% in 24 hours in free expansion;
- Reacts well when in contact with acid solutions and hydrocarbons;
- Practical and rapid application thanks to the cartridge packaging.