ADEKA KM are hydro-expansive seals with a square, rectangular and circular section made of vulcanized rubber combined with hydrophilic polymers.
WHERE TO USE IT
To seal expansion and contraction joints in every kind of reinforced-concrete structure (rooms, underground, channels, tanks, pools, etc.).
To set-up seals between concrete or metal prefabricated elements for hydraulic works.
To seal deteriorated expansion and contraction joints.
To set-up seals for concrete or metal piping.
• good resistance to hydraulic load;
• practical application as it does not require special seats or laborious and difficult formwork closures; the reinforcement bars do not need to be shaped and support fastenings are not required;
• simple and rapid application: the profiles are fixed to the surface with the special ULTRABOND adhesive;
• high flexibility, which allows the product to also be applied on articulated or irregular structures, using P-201 hydro-expansive mastic;
• can be activated also with salt water as the degree of swelling is not affected by solute salts;
• non-toxic, does not contain toxic substances or heavy metals and does not produce no risk of environmental pollution.