FLEXOMIX 30 is a single-component, cement-based, ready-mixed, modified polymer used for superficial repairs of concrete and reinforced concrete, thanks to its low modulus of elasticity.
WHERE TO USE IT
To level the surface of deteriorated beams and columns.
To renovate balcony risers.
To restore superficial concrete defects such as loose stone foundations, chipped parts, etc.
To restore deteriorated concrete covers.
To level waterproofed surfaces with PLASTIVO and/or AQUASCUD.
• Low modulus of elasticity;
• excellent resistance to vibration and temperature changes;
• highly waterproof and resistant to aggressive atmospheric chemicals and un/freezing cycles;
• excellent thixotropy;
• no shrinkage cracks;
• good adhesion to concrete and reinforcement bars;
• possibility of applying 3 to 20 mm in a single layer;
• good surface finish given its fine grain size.