CALIBRO PLUS EVAPORATION
Renovating and de-humidifying additive and plaster
CALIBRO P.E. is specifically designed to apply damp-proof, salt-proof and anti-condensation plasters on humid walls. It consists of the following combination:
- a rough coat that guarantees adhesion to the wall even in high salinity conditions;
- a highly breathable plaster with a porous structure that contains hollow glass macrospheres, which allows the wall to balance the quantity of water absorbed from rising damp and the amount of water that is disposed of through evaporation.
The application is completed with an air lime and hydraulic binders-based finishing levelling coat.
WHERE TO USE IT
CALIBRO P.E. is used both indoors and outdoors to coat all types of masonry where humidity and salt deposits are evident, caused by capillary rising damp.
• The plaster can be also applied with a machine;
• it coats the masonry in a healthy and resistant way;
• sulphate resistant;
• it creates a physical phenomenon, i.e. powerful and constant dehumidification of the walls, encouraging and accelerating outward dampness expulsion in the form of vapour, thereby preventing the formation of salt crystals on the surface;
• suitable for indoor and outdoor use;
• anti-condensation plaster.