Self-sealing watertight profile box
BREAK is a self-sealing watertight box profile that adjusts and seals the cracks formed spontaneously due to concrete shrinkage. It consists of two plastic box elements with an interposed natural Sodium Bentonite- based hydro-expansive seal (WT 102). The three components are interconnected with transversal pins.
WHERE TO USE IT
To determine and guide contraction phenomena in concrete walls,constructed continuously, such as:
- retaining walls in general;
- supporting walls.
• No displaced or irregular cracks;
• perfect seal and high water tightness;
• total control over shrinkage phenomena, as the cracks occur where BREAK is present;
• eliminates any subsequent sealing of cracks, which would be difficult and expensive to perform in the event of water infiltration;
• it allows high modularity of the system as the box elements can be interconnected using the appropriate pins and can be cut with a saw;
• increased site productivity as it allows long castings to be performed in one single run;
• allows the reinforcement bars to be laid without interruptions.