Waterproof wall coating
CP2 is a grey, cement-based, waterproof, elastic, breathable, two-component mineral levelling compound. PLASTIVO copolymer-based.
WHERE TO USE IT
CP2 effectively protects reinforced concrete structures from absorbing aggressive agents, thereby delaying corrosion in the reinforcement bars.
It is particularly suitable for concrete and reinforced concrete structures cast on site or prefabricated civil and industrial buildings and infrastructures.
• Excellent impermeability to water and salt that is generally dissolved in it;
• effective protection against normal aggressive agents present in the atmosphere (carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, sulphate salts, marine aerosol, de-icing salts, etc.);
• increases the structural lifetime and reduces maintenance costs;
• excellent flexibility even at low temperatures (-10°C);
• excellent adhesion to cement-based surfaces and many other building materials;
• good resistance to un/freezing cycles;
• highly permeable to water vapour;
• good resistance to UV radiation.