The original version of the Hardoy Butterfly Chair comes with a brushed, at four intersections welded frame of stainless steel. Our Ottoman adds charming and timeless elegance to the chair; it creates a comfortable surface and provides both to your feet and body grip in every position.
To emphasize the chair’s exceptional seating comfort, the covers are exclusively manufactured from vegetable tanned leather from cattle bare neck of the above-mentioned breed Holstein.
* Design: Bonet, Kurchan, Ferrari-Hardoy; Buenos Aires 1938
- Chair: W 84 cm, H 89 cm, D 80 cm; Seat height: 38 cm
- Stool: W 40 cm, H 38 cm, D 40 cm; Seat height: 38 cm
* Weight: 7,150 g and 1,950 g, respectively
* Frame: brushed stainless steel
* Racial and processing: Holstein ("coffee", cattle bare neck, thickness: 3.5 mm, origin: Argentina), handmade and hand-picked, odorless, first-class quality without noticeable scars
Care instructions: Leather covers are easy to clean. Dry dirt can be removed by hand or with a small brush; heavy contaminants can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Please note that your ordered item is handmade and may therefore differ slightly from the above pattern.