The Guidelight is a product suitable for petting. It loves to be taken to new destinations. A source of light that functions as a flashlight while on the road, and one that reveals itself to be an atmospheric light source once the destination is reached. Every unexpected spot you land in will become your home with the Guidelight.
Handle: Powder coated steel
The Guidelight features a dimmable LED lamp which can be charged via a (phone) charger with micro USB connector.
• Only use a micro-USB connector that is certified to IEC / EN60950-1 (5-6V max. 2.5 A)
• Use the "analog swipe motion" to deploy the various Guidelight functions. Do this by rotating the bulb, the light beam is thereby moved. The sphere can rotate 360 degrees.
• The brightness of the Guidelight can be adjusted by the rotary knob from 10% to 100%.
• The Guide Light flashes 3 times when the battery has less than 10% battery.
• It takes approximately 4 hours to fully charge the Guide Light.
• Don’t charge the battery when the temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius.
• A fully charged battery can provide power for approximately 10 hours at the highest intensity and 150 hours at the lowest intensity.
Colours: Red, Green