With the Dutchtub you can go explore and enjoy the essence of outdoor bathing. This award-winning hot tub is a pure luxury and works surprisingly simple: wood fired and with a natural circulation. With this smart construction and the sturdy, long-lasting materials you can use the Dutchtub anytime, anywhere...
75 kg / 165 lbs
650 liter / 171 gallon - suitable for 4 persons
Glass Fibre Polyester
Stainless Steel 316
Time & Energy
Getting the Dutchtub at 38°C /100°F, ± 2 hour
± 2 bag/2.5 cubic ft of firewood
Keeping the Dutchtub at 38°C/100°F
± 1 bag/1.25 cubic ft of firewood for 4 hours
Colours: Orange, Pebble Grey, Olive Green, Pigeon Blue, Terra Red, Special color
- ASHTRAY: Collects ashes underneath the heating coil. Stainless steel.
Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 12 cm / 17 x 17 x 5 inch
Weight: 2 kg / 4 lbs
- CHIMNEY: Accelerates the heating process and guides the smoke. Stainless steel.
Dimensions: 72 x 39 x 154 cm / 28 x 15 x 60.5 inch
Weight: 5 kg / 11 Ibs
- WINDSCREEN: Protects the fire from natural forces. For windy and cold conditions. Stainless steel.
Dimensions: 39 x 39 x 47.5 cm / 15 x 15 x 18.7 inch
Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 Ibs
- HANDTRAILER: For easy walking transport by hand of the Dutchtub Original by 1 person. Anodized aluminium.
Dimensions: 122 x 44 cm / 48 x 17.3 inch
Weight: 5 kg / 11 lbs
- WINTERCOVER: The Wintercover is extra insulated and provides a faster heating process during cold temperatures. The Wintercover will be delivered in the color of your Dutchtub. Glass Fibre Polyester.
Color: Dutchtub Orange, Dawn White, Night Blue or a custom RAL color
Dimensions: 180 Ø cm / 80 Ø inch
Weight: 9 kg / 19.8 lbs