Pressure boosting system with 2 to 4 parallel-switched, non-self-priming stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with speed-controlled motors.
- Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and public buildings, hotels, hospitals, department stores and industrial systems.
- Pumping of drinking water and process water, cooling water, fire water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities) or other types of industrial water that do not attack the materials either chemically or mechanically and do not contain abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
Special features/product advantages
- Compact system with outstanding price/performance ratio due to MHIE series stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with integrated air-cooled frequency converters
- Superproportionally large control range
- Integrated full motor protection with thermistor sensor (PTC)
- Integrated dry-running detection with automatic deactivation in the event of low water via the motor control electronics