ECONOMY CO-1 MVI/ER
Pump and circulator for water system
Water-supply unit with a non-self-priming high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump.
- Fully automatic water supply in inlet mode, either from the public water supply network or from a tank.
- Pumping of drinking water, process water, cooling water, fire water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities) or other types of industrial water that do not attack the materials either chemically or mechanically and do not contain abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
Special features/product advantages
- Sturdy system due to stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps of the MVI series
- Wide hydraulic range through the use of all pumps in the MVI series
- Easily adjustable and operationally reliable due to the ER-1 control unit used