Water-supply unit with a glandless, non-self-priming high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump.
- Fully automatic water supply in inlet mode, either from the public water supply network or from a tank.
- Pumping of drinking water, domestic hot water, cooling water, fire water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities) or other types of industrial water that do not attack the materials either chemically or mechanically and do not contain abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
Special features/product advantages
- Virtually noiseless system due to a glandless stainless-steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump
- Up to 20 dB[A] quieter than conventional systems with comparable hydraulic output
- Operationally reliable due to combination of MVIS pump series with ER-1 switchgear