Pressure boosting systems for fire fighting according to EN 12845.Consists of 1 or 2 pumps, depending on the module, with horizontal base plate - EN 733 - with spacer coupling, electric or diesel motor and a multistage, vertical electric jockey pump.
Fully automatic water supply of fire extinguishing systems with a sprinkler system in residential, commercial, public and industrial buildings, as well as hotels, hospitals and department stores.
Special features/product advantages
- Pressure-loss optimised system designed in accordance with the EN 12845 Standard with electrical or diesel drive, jockey pump for maintaining system pressure
- Flexible, modular and solid construction for safe transport and simple installation
- Bypass volume flow for the protection of the pump with spacer coupling for simple maintenance
- High-quality SC-Fire control prepared for BACnet and Modbus building management system integration
- Special base plate for minimal vibrations, cable laid in the construction in such a way as to ensure maximum reliability and service life.