Pump and circulator
Axially spilt case pump mounted on a baseplate.
Pumping heating water in accordance with VDI 2035 water/glycol mixtures, cooling/cold water and domestic hot waterApplications in municipal water supply, irrigation, building services, general industry, power stations, etc.
Special features/product advantages
- Efficient hydraulics for high flow rates up to 17,000 m³/h
- Low NPSH thanks to double suction impeller
- High process reliability and easy maintenance without removing the pressure or suction lines
- Decreased noise level and reduced vibrations
- Options: Energy-efficient IE3/IE4 motors, drinking water approval (KTW, ACS), innovative Ceram CT coating