High-efficiency monobloc pump with EC motor and electronic power adjustment in glanded pump design Version as single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump with flange connection and mechanical shaft seal.
Pumping of heating water (acc. to VDI 2035), cold water and water/glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling systems.
Special features/product advantages
- Innovative high-efficiency pump for maximum overall efficiency with principal dimensions in accordance with EN 733
- High-efficiency EC motor (degrees of efficiency above IE4 class limit values acc. to IEC 60034-30)
- Highly efficient hydraulics, optimally adapted to the EC motor technology, with optimised efficiency, minimum efficiency index (MEI) ≥ 0.7 according to ErP Directive 2009/125/EC [Commission Regulation (EU) 547/2012].
- Control range is up to three times higher than that of conventional electronically controlled pumps
- Optional interfaces for bus communication using plug-in IF-Modules