Nature, technology and the ingenuity of our team of expert professionals were all combined to produce XLight Premium’s huge 12mm-thick 150x320cm sheets, with exclusive technical* and aesthetic**** qualities. This immense new format ensures even more applications for ceramic materials, including countertops, washbasin units, and counters for the contract market, among numerous other possibilities.
XLIGHT PREMIUM can be used to create continuous surfaces by cutting the sheets into a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with countless end results.
Going beyond a mere tribute to marble by pushing back the boundaries in design and technological innovation.
- XLIGHT PREMIUM MOON White stands out for its uniform white surface.
- XLIGHT PREMIUM LUSH White emulates the purity of snow-white marble, with a subtle uniform veined pattern in a rich variety of shades from beige to differing browns and greys.
- XLIGHT PREMIUM KALA White is a tribute to the timeless beauty of luminous white marble, with clear grey veins on a flaming background of finer ones.
- XLIGHT PREMIUM SAVAGE Dark is dark grey, with dominant shades of tobacco and irregular grey and white branching veins.
- XLIGHT PREMIUM AGED Clay emulates sandy grey calcitic marble on a uniform grainy background, with sections featuring darker bands.
- XLIGHT PREMIUM AGED Dark emulates dark grey calcitic marble with a predominant grainy appearance and sedimentary formations that create a contrasting veined pattern.
Quarried marble is synonymous with high-quality fine materials, long-lasting resistance and eye-catching beauty. All these qualities have been recaptured with XLIGHT PREMIUM, in a collection conspicuous for its technical and aesthetic ingenuity, thanks to developments by URBATEK, PORCELANOSA Grupo’s specialist in through-body porcelain tiles.
*Technical characteristics. Resistant to chemicals and staining, abrasion, ultra-violet rays, frost and ice, fire and thermal shock. High colour stability. Impervious and recyclable.
** Aesthetic characteristics. High definition details and uniform finishes. 4 different patterns in each collection. Bookmatch designs are also possible for mirror-like images made with two ceramic sheets.
Advantages: reduces the number of tile joints and speeds up the transportation and handling process.
*** Random layouts. By default, the tiles come in random selections.
**** Continuity and bookmatch designs. You can choose the option that best meets your requirements. These ceramic sheets are supplied to order.
***** Technical and aesthetic characteristics. Available in the indicated designs.