FCZ_H By AERMEC
FCZ_H is a fan coil with built-in photocatalytic bacterial lamp suitable for air conditioning in settings requiring the highest degree of hygiene, such as:
• dentists' surgeries
• doctors' and vets' surgeries
• analysis laboratories
• pharmaceutical companies
• waiting rooms
• public premises
Available in various configurations depending on the type of installation.
Version with thermostat
FCZ-HT, furnished version for only vertical installation.
Version without thermostat
FCZ_H: furnished version, for vertical and horizontal installation.
FCZ_HP: non-furnished version, with 3-speed motor, for horizontal and vertical wall mounting.
FCZ_HPO: non-furnished version, with high-speed motor, for horizontal and vertical wall mounting.
• Casing RAL9003, Head RAL 7047
• Three-speed centrifugal fan.
• Electric motors with permanently inserted condensers
• Metallic protective cabinet with rustproofing polyester paint
• Adjustable air distribution grille. When the grille is closed, the fan coil automatically switches OFF
• Low loss of charge in the heat exchange batteries
• Ease of installation and maintenance
• Air filter class G2 for all versions; easy to pull out and clean.
• Shrouds can be pulled out and inspected for easy and effective cleaning
• Water connections can be reversed during installation stage
• All versions of the FCZ_H series are supplied without a control panel.