GAEA+ By Infralia
Outdoor/Indoor Space Heater
Suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Promotion Events, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and Open Indoor Areas.
- Heats you and not the air just like other free standing models.
- Slim appearance makes it save outdoor space and match outdoor and indoor use.
- With 1M effective length of lamp, the heater covers more space than any other single unit ever does vertically.
- No assembly required.
- Light weight allows you to lift and move easily using the rear handle.
- Remote storage bracket at back prevents loss of remote control.
- Custom finish is possible as Alu housing allows various colour options.
Snap-in IP55 Design
- Resistant to Heavy Rain, Snow, or Splash to any corner of the product.
- Stand for Commercial applications.
- Snap-in heating tube structure (Patented) makes tube replacement simple. No qualified electrician required, guaranteeing a life time of trouble – free use.
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heaterafter 4 minutes when there is no movement detected nearthe heater.
Heats people and solid objects, rather than the air in between. Wind cannot blow the heat away. With 130 heating angle and 4.5 M heating distance, covers area up to 20M, 60%+ more area than competing products.
Easy Control and Safe
- Simply plug in, On/Off switch on each unit.
- Full function remote controller allows easy control of the heater.
- 3-power setting: 208-240V 50Hz/60Hz 800/1700/2500W.
- 4-hourTimer allows precise control of heating period.
- Different colored pilot indicator for easy recognition of function.
- Built-in Sensor cuts off for saving & safety when over heating.
- Built-in Tilt Switch cuts off the heater when falls down for your safety.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heating after 4 minutes when there is no movement within 3-4 meters of front of the heater.