CONTENT EDITOR DEU/ENG/FRA/ESP - FREELANCER
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Content research (new brands, new products, interviews with designers or other protagonists involved in topics of interest, events, fairs etc.)
- Elaboration of original content from material acquired by the editorial office.
- Selection and evaluation of the most interesting content received by the editorial office.
- Content editing based on material received and selected by the editorial team (revision of press releases)
- Publication of articles via editor system for online viewing.
- Social media activities management related to each publication.
- Notification of news publication to the concerned party.
- Website homepage update
- Publication of projects on www.archilovers.com (elaboration of brand references, projects reported by design studios, projects requested ad hoc after scouting activities).
- English, French, Spanish or German native speaker level.
- Skills and sensibility for the interior and product design fields and materials.
- Awareness of key trends and discussion topics in the interior design field.
- Full-time availability.
- Interior and product design or Architecture education background
Please apply to [email protected] (subject: “Content editor”)