HSI By AERMEC
Water to water heat pump
Inverter Air/Water split heat pump for heating, cooling and the production of domestic hot water.
• Heating Capacity: 5 ÷ 14 kW
• Cooling Capacity: 8 ÷ 10kW
• HCF refrigerant R410A
• heating, cooling and the production of domestic hot water
• Production of hot water up to 60°c
• Production of domestic hot water with outside temperatures from -20°C to 48°C
• Available both version single phase split and three phase.
HSI is a split heat pump charged with R410a gas. The outdoor unit includes most of the refrigerant circuit elements, while the indoor unit contains just the plate heat exchanger and hydronic kit. It has axial fans with a DC inverter motor (continuous speed variation), scroll compressors with DC inverter technology for a high yield, low electricity absorption and minimum pick-up current absorption, a plate heat exchanger and a finned pack copper/aluminium coil. In addition, HSI can also produce domestic hot water thanks to the accumulation tank supplied as an accessory, so it's ideal for residential and commercial contexts. There is an anti-legionella function, with a cycle that can be set via the command panel on the indoor unit.