AITHON AL20X By Aithon
AITHON AL20X is a transparent intumescent paint for fire protection of wooden structures (certified according to EN 13501-1).
AITHON AL20X is an intumescent white water-based paint for wood.
At room temperature the paint remains stable, presenting itself with any varnish treatment for wood; but in case of fire it swells forming a thick microcellular foamy layer which acts as an insulating shield between the flame and the wood.
- Classified B-s1-d0, in one hand, in compliance with EN 13501-1 on all types of wood with density > 390 Kg / m2 and thickness ≥ 10mm;
- Certified in Comfort Gold, class A + according to VOC emission test;
- It can also be used outdoors with F4X water-based protective finish;
- "CE" marked also with F4X finish;
- F4X finish available in converter to be able to be dyed in the whole RAL range;
- Commonly used for exhibition panels, television and theatrical settings, and for all those buildings where fire protection must be combined with the need for colored finishes.