Marble Decorative panel
AKDOLAM is an innovative solution for creating dramatic, large format natural stone installations in an efficient manner. Using advanced technology, stone slabs are cut into incredibly thin sheets and laminated onto lightweight materials. The resulting product offers a more sustainable, custom approach to design, while maintaining a lower price point.
BENEFITS OF AKDOLAM:
EXTRA-LARGE PANELS - Large format sizes available up to 180x300 cm
VARIETY OF FINISHES - Various stone surface finishes such as polished, honed, bush-hammered or sandblasted.
LIGHTWEIGHT - From 16 kg/m2
REDUCES INSTALLATION TIME - Installation takes 50% less time.
HIGH RESISTANCE TO MOISTURE - High resistance to moisture.
HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE - High load-bearing capabilities.
SUSTAINABLE - Energy savings due to reduced transportation and installation times.
TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE - Choose your stone and backing; custom sizes and patterns available upon request.
EASILY TRANSPORTED - Full containers of the material can be shipped, reducing
3D FIBERGLASS BACKING
• Interior Cladding (Walls only)
• 30 % of the weight of 2cm marble panel
• 60 times more impact resistance vs 2cm marble panel
• 50% reduced installation time
• Available in various surface finishes (polished, honed, brushed, sandblasted)
• Available in extra large panel sizes due to light weight
• Suitable for use in wet areas (shower walls).
Most Common Applications:
• Building Construction Industry
• Aerospace Industry
• Furniture industry.
Installation: Two component epoxy based matching colored adhesive or polyurethane based strong silicone adhesive (spot application) adhesive to match the color of the stone