Marble wall/floor tiles
AKDOLAM is an innovative solution for creating dramatic, large format natural stone installations in an efficient manner. Using advanced technology, stone slabs are cut into incredibly thin sheets and laminated onto lightweight materials. The resulting product offers a more sustainable, custom approach to design, while maintaining a lower price point.
BENEFITS OF AKDOLAM:
EXTRA-LARGE PANELS - Large format sizes available up to 180x300 cm
VARIETY OF FINISHES - Various stone surface finishes such as polished, honed, bush-hammered or sandblasted.
LIGHTWEIGHT - From 16 kg/m2
REDUCES INSTALLATION TIME - Installation takes 50% less time.
HIGH RESISTANCE TO MOISTURE - High resistance to moisture.
HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE - High load-bearing capabilities.
SUSTAINABLE - Energy savings due to reduced transportation and installation times.
TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE - Choose your stone and backing; custom sizes and patterns available upon request.
EASILY TRANSPORTED - Full containers of the material can be shipped, reducing
ALUMINIUM HONEYCOMB BACKING:
- Aluminium honeycomb w/fiber skin
- Aluminium honeycomb w/aluminium skin.
• Suitable for vertical (15+5mm) & horizontal (20+5mm) interior applications
• 30% of the weight of 2cm marble panel
• 60 times more impact resistance vs 2cm marble panel
• 50% reduced installation time
• Available in various surface finishes (polished, honed, brushed, sandblasted)
• Available in extra large panel sizes due to light weight
• Suitable for use in wet areas.
Most Common Applications:
• Building Construction Industry
• Yacht Building Industry (Special Honeycomb Material)
• Aerospace Industry
• Furniture industry.
Installation: Adhesive, mechanical anchoring.