ALPI XILO 2.0 PLANKED WHITE
Wooden wall tiles
A new functional and versatile proposal, ALPI-On, that updates the vast range of products, combining the culture of design with company’s culture of materials.
The collection includes 12 panels in wood types selected from the ALPI range of wood, finishing both sides, standing out for their varnished surfaces, brushed or smooth with a natural effect, and the possibility of matching borders in the same type of wood.
Ideal for vertical interior facings and furniture world, the ALPI-On panels provide an innovative tool for the world of architecture and the contract sector, responding to the values and needs of companies and designers.
- Core in MDF light (600 kg/m3), CARB2 certified, FSC controlled wood
- Dimensions: 3040x1240x19mm, 2500x1240x19mm
- The ALPI-On collection is composed of 12 wood types with varnished, light brushed or smooth surface, depending on the wood type
- The low-opacity varnish conserves the natural appearance of the wood and enhances its aesthetic characteristics while safeguarding the softness of the surfaces.
- A line of edge banding in varnished wood, with a thickness of 0.55mm, is available for combination with the facades
- The facades are supplied with a transparent protective film for easy working of the panel, shielding the surface until the final installation
- The panels are divided by a separator sheet to facilitate handling