CLIMA 72 By Alpilegno
Custom wooden entry door
The CLIMA 72 front door is designed for commercial and residential use.
Comprising a fixed frame and hinged leaf, the door thickness is 72 mm with triple rebate seal and angled edges, in top grade "net" plywood certified to PEFC.
The leaf interior is designed with materials that ensure optimal stability, durability and thermal-
acoustic performance. Remmers paint finishes protect the wood with three different coats of resin, and the three seals between the frame profile and rebate profile are in dual compound EPDM rubber with different hardness values for improved thermal-acoustic insulation.
The hardware comprises load-bearing hinges with a capacity up to 160 kg with optimal resistance to corrosion, with 3 adjustable settings to ensure resistance to extraction of over 1500 kg, 3-point safety locking system and anti-drill cylinder with flat key.
The main technical characteristics shared by our doors:
- Top grade “net” plywood certified to PEFC (Programme for Endorsement of Forest Certification)and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Triple rebate seal profile
- Seals in PURENE S and in dual compound EPDM rubber classified as compliant with standards EN12365
- The standard handle is in aluminium, Hoppe brand (model Tokyo), with silver satin finish, or a range of optional models, including knobs or panic handles.
- Hardware comprising heavy duty hinges with capacity up to 180kg adjustable in three sizes and safety grub screw as standard; safety lock selectable from automatic latch or bolt, manual or electric versions with all related accessories.
- Lower threshold of door with a height of 25 mm in two sections: the external section in aluminium, for prolonged lifetime, and the internal section in plastic to guarantee thermal insulation (interruption of thermal continuity of metal in the profile).
- Possibility of producing different shapes (trapezoidal, arched, etc.) and personalised with a host of solutions, inserting uprights and angled or arched transoms, glazed sections and smooth or diamond patterned panels.
- Possibility of written or patterned etching using the latest generation pantograph process.
- The “Remmers Long Protection®” paint system offers a guarantee of 10 years.