3036 | Mirror By Angel Cerdá
Freestanding rectangular framed mirror
Wood veneer, Walnut
3036 is a rectangular floor mirror with a walnut frame.
Angel Cerdá S.L design mirrors are an almost indispensable element in any home. A mirror brings light and can transform an apparently small space giving the feeling of being a much larger space. Designer mirrors finished in walnut are ideal for example for a hall. The hallways are usually small rooms in our home since they are only passing through and do not have much space. However, if you place a mirror on top of a console leaning against a wall, they will take very little space from the hall but on the other hand they will create the impression that the available space in the hall is much larger.
The Angel Cerdá S.L design mirrors finished in walnut are also a great element to place in a living room or dining room. In this case, the large mirrors that are placed on the back wall of the living room are usually interesting because of it.
• STYLE: This designer mirror will add a modern touch to any type of bedroom, with a modern design finish for combine with the latest trends in decoration.
• MULTIESTANCE: Versatile and functional, the design allows it to fit into any bedroom.
• QUALITY: Mirror design with excellent quality finishes. Wall mirror with 0.5mm thick walnut veneered DM frame.
• DECORATION AND COMFORT: Design walnut mirror. Angel Cerdá S.L design mirrors are an almost indispensable element in any home. A mirror brings light and can transform an apparently small space giving the feeling of being a much larger space.
• MATERIAL and DIMENSIONS: Standing mirror with a 0.5mm thick natural walnut veneer MDF frame, very easy to clean.
• Measurements: 60 cm (width) x 190 cm (depth) x 7 cm (height).
It has clean lines, replete with simplicity and minimalism. Our NATURE LIFE collection is thus inspired by respect for noble materials such as wood and avant-garde designs. In his collection, you will find modern furniture with that natural touch that will reflect the calm and the tranquility that you seek for each of your ambiances.