AR.TU. | Office desk
Ar. Tu. : A range of desks, bookcases, credenza, meeting tables and pedestals that allows the composition of an executive environment, characterized by structural lines and defined volumes, embellished with combinations of materials and colors.
The desks have a structure made from panels with a thickness of 50 mm, in particular the work top has a metal reinforcements made for the different finishes.
- veneer veneer, the choice is between cooked oak, American walnut, bleached oak (for tops and sides).
- matte or glossy lacquer colors white, gray and titanium (for side worktops, front and sides).
- coating eco-leather in white, dove gray and titanium (working top on the operator side and top access).
The work tops of the desks are made of veneer, made by leaves covered in eco-leather, matt lacquered. All work tops are complete with built-top access door covered in eco-leather and its cable tray. The cables risers is given on request and made by a varnished box fixed under the work top, hooked up to a 3-way conduit for the tray cables.
The side panels are aggregated to the work top and equipped with adjustable feet.
The desk is complemented by a front panel with sides aggregates at 45° to the work top and the sides are joined by a metal blade thickness 8 mm in satin chrome finish .
The desks are available in 4 configurations:
- Independent desks.
- Desks supported by extension.
- Desks supported by console with top access panel.
- Desks supported by container.