Thermal insulation panel
FiberTherm wood fiber insulation panel is produced with a wet system, the only one that guarantees the realization of a completely natural product. Wood fiber panels are available in both low density for flexible insulations and high-density for high compressive strength insulations.
Taking into consideration the life cycle of a building, from design to construction, promoting an approach based on the principles of eco-sustainability (Green Building), our products participate in a percentage
share in the supply of the following LEED credits: MR5, MR7, EA1 , IEQ 4.4, IEQ 4.1.
Main properties od insulating wood fiber panels FiberTherm®:
• versatile insulation panels for different applications
• free from formaldehyde, asbestos and other toxic substances
• free from recycled inks
• tested dermatologically, with no negative effect on the skin
• breathable, promotes a comfortable and healthy environment
• building material tested and authorized according to current European standards
• recyclable, ecological, respects the environment