Induction glass ceramic cooktop with 2 cooking zones
BORA Professional: The Revolution 2.0 for ambitious cooks and discerning lovers of kitchens.
In the BORA Professional, cooktops, cooktop extractor, duct, filter and wall sleeve combine to form an electrically controlled system with excellent functionality. The heart of the Revolution 2.0 is the user interface - the cooktops and the cooktop extractor communicate with one another. This results in maximum user-friendliness and excellent effectiveness. Everything is made possible by an intelligent control knob: from power control to the various function programmes to the temperature indicator in the knob itself.
The BORA Professional cooktops are among the deepest modular cooktops on the market.
As such, they offer a particularly large cooking surface. This provides plenty of space to place two large pans one behind the other. With surface induction, Tepan, gas and wok models, BORA Professional also offers plenty of options when choosing and combining cooktops.
Our EC motors ensure that BORA Professional allows quick and efficient cooking. For a perfect finish and to guarantee 100% functionality, BORA has developed its own BORA Ecotube duct system with all products, including the BORA 3box wall sleeve, perfectly tailored to one another.
The system now available completely meets the increased requirements in terms of effectiveness, ease of installation and flexibility. What’s more, BORA Professional 2.0 is significantly quieter than conventional extractor hoods. In fact, its noise level is even drowned out when frying a steak. The system also cuts an impressive figure in terms of energy efficiency, with an A++ rating.
Customers can choose whether to install BORA Professional 2.0 as a recirculation or exhaust air system. The Professional can essentially be installed as a ‘plug and play’ compact system with integrated fan and silencer. This opens up the previously unavailable opportunity to install a modular cooktop extractor system in floating worktops. With an installation height of just 199 mm, the system is practically made for floating worktops.
BORA Professional - functional aesthetics and innovative effectiveness.
- The widest selection of high-performance cooktops with extra-deep 54 cm and 20 % more net cooking surface than conventional products
- The intelligent control knob is intuitive to operate and controls the power and the function programmes while acting as a temperature display and controlling the cooktop extractor and the electrical cover flap
- Cooktop extractor system - cooktops and cooktop extractor communicate with one another
- Easy to clean thanks to wide extractor opening and simple to remove filter and tank
- Safety protection thanks to crush protection on the cover flap and the filter
- With BORA Ecotube duct system and BORA 3box wall sleeve to guarantee perfect suction results
- Available as a compact version - simple planning, simple, pre-configured solution for “plug and play” use, even in free floating worktops.
Supply voltage 220 – 240 V
Frequency 50 Hz
Maximum power consumption 3.7 kW
Minimum fuse protection 1 x 16 A
Power levels 1 – 9, P
Weight (incl. accessories/packaging) 8.0 kg
Surface material SCHOTT CERAN®
Dimensions (WxDxH) 370 x 540 x 52 mm
Front cooking zone size Ø 230 mm
Front cooking zone power 2300 W
Front cooking zone power setting 3700 W
Rear cooking zone size Ø 165 mm
Rear cooking zone power 1400 W
Rear cooking zone power setting 2200 W
· Heat retention function
· Power setting
· Residual heat display
· Pause function
· Timer function
· Configuration menu
· Installation possible rotated by 180°
· Cooking zone indicator on the control knob
· Demo mode
· Pan size recognition
· Automatic heat-up function
· Digital power display on the control knob
· Childproofing feature
· Safety shut-down