ESOSOFT OUTDOOR By Cassina
Modular fabric garden sofa with removable cover
ESOSOFT OUTDOOR is a modular fabric garden sofa with removable cover.
- Die-cast aluminium legs, aluminium feet, cylindrical tubular extruded aluminium base outdoor, textured powder-coated in ivory, taupe, green and terracotta;
- Rectangular tubular base in AISI 304 stainless steel outdoor, textured powder-coated in the same colours, elastic belting in polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre;
- Shell structure in textured powder-coated AISI 304 outdoor stainless steel;
- Woven synthetic PVC fibre with Nylon core;
- Seat cushion padding in differentiated density polyurethane foam with a percentage of polyols derived from biological origin and recycled PET wadding coupled with water-repellent canvas;
- Back cushion padding in blown recycled PET fibre coupled with water-repellent canvas;
- Removable fabric upholstery available with a grosgrain border in the same or contrasting colours: Panna (cream), Sole Yellow, Geranio Red, Burgundy, Foglia Green, Royal Blue, Caraibi Light Blue, Grigio (grey).
The timeless design of Esosoft, designed by Antonio Citterio, blossoms for the outdoors with this new and complete system comprising a two- and three-seater sofa and end element, a love-bed, an armchair and a series of low tables. Esosoft Outdoor brings aesthetics and comfort al fresco, drawing on an intriguing visual and textural contrast. If on one hand Esosoft Outdoor maintains the distinctive structural composition of the family of indoor furniture, on the other it reinterprets it with new materials, resulting in a unique aesthetic that harmoniously dialogues with open-air environments. The base’s emblematic exoskeleton continues to be protagonist but in four new, warm colours: ivory, taupe, green and terracotta. This metal frame supports a shell made of hand-woven fibre, similar to a natural material but that guarantees greater durability and resistance to abrasions, heat and UV rays, as well as being easier to clean. The basket, which resembles those made of wicker, is produced with an elaborate weaving technique that gives an immediate sense of craftsmanship. Its interior welcomes soft cushions that can be placed on the seat and freely positioned to form the backrest, providing a more dynamic and functional comfort. Thanks to a refined design, its characteristic frame can be left exposed when the cushions have been removed, or during maintenance or washing. The elegance of Esosoft Outdoor is further emphasised by its cushions embellished with a contrasting or ton-sur-ton grosgrain border and upholstered with Mediterranean moods thanks to a wide selection of shades ranging from the warm and evocative notes of terracotta and the relaxing nuances of green, to the intense hues of turquoise and yellow. The system is completed with a series of different sized low tables with a solid Iroko wood slatted top, a material that lends a warm and textural atmosphere.