BODY By COCIF
Hinged laminate door
Body is a hinged laminate door with aluminum profiles and concealed hinges. Ideal for hospitals and schools.
The Hospital & School collection consists of 6 certified door models in compliance with the most stringent safety, hygiene, fire and soundproofing regulations.
Safety and resistance, hygiene and performance are essential elements in the Hospitals and Schools sector.
This is why Cocif is the Italian supplier that has developed a specific collection of interior doors, specially designed for health facilities and educational structures.
Born from the partnership with an external studio specialized in offering design services for hospitals, nursing homes and schools: this collection meets the highest aesthetic, functional, hygienic and safety requirements.
The collection also includes several models of windows to offer a complete range to designers, builders and contractors who find in Cocif a fast and reliable supplier for the most advanced needs of contract furniture for schools and hospitals.
Main quality pluses:
Interior doors in wood and aluminum, all Made in Italy, are designed for installation in rooms, corridors, bathrooms in hospitals and schools, characterized by flat smooth frames easy to clean and for maximum hygiene.
- The external frame edge is 25 rounded, telescopic-type with 5 cm adjustability.
- The leaf and the door jamb are perfectly coplanar.
- The door leaf aluminum frames are securely assembled to the leaf on 4 sides, the aluminum frame is perfectly flush with the laminate surface with no visible screws.
- The high-performance concealed hinges are elegantly incased into the recesses in the frame and the door leaf and can be adjusted in the 3 directions, always guaranteeing the door can be opened through 180°.
- The strike plate plastic cover has been specially designed to allow adjustment of the door closure to avoid any instability.
- The jamb gasket is gray or white and the steel strike plate is perfectly set encased inside the frame.