Marmoresin® wall coping
The added value of the Coprimuro. net® MarmoEdile range comes from some 40 years of experience in producing and processing resin marble, and this is why MarmoEdile products can boast so many years of brilliantly passed trials after installation, thanks also to the professional collaborators with particular skills in the sector.
The quality of the products of the MarmoEdile line is guaranteed in all production phases by scrupulous checks. The products of the MarmoEdile line are certified.
Compared to natural marble and granite, marble agglomerates have indisputable advantages:
• Greater possibility of finding supplies of stone materials, because these can be obtained even from broken rocks or from stone with unsuitable characteristics for processing in blocks or slabs.
• Better mechanical characteristics that can be predicted with greater reliability.
• Greater uniformity of colour.
• Possibility of new visual solutions obtained by mixing different materials.
A wall coping in resin marble also has these advantages:
• Prevents efflorescence
• Prevents unsightly dark marks from water runoffs
• Prevents water infiltrations
• Prevents swelling of plasterwork
• Prevents cracking in walls
• Special drip moulding at 45° and 4 cm high to prevent water from returning to wet the wall
• No maintenance necessary
• Can be cut and drilled without chipping if guardrails need to be fitted
• Adaptable to any type of wall width and to match any required decor scheme
• Length of 1200 cm
Special format on request
Components cut at an angle of 45° or cut to size are available on request, together with pre-welded corners and terminal sections. Special formats are obtained from standard coping sections, and the cost of any excess lengths is calculated separately. Special formats are created entirely by hand by expert operators, allowing architects to design complete architectural projects and facilitating the application of copings for installers, reducing possible wastage. (Costs are indicated in the price list. )
Curved wall copings
Curved copings for balconies are not supplied. The problem can however be solved by cutting small angled sections from a straight coping, following a template provided by the customer.