AZAS | Heat pump
Air to air Heat pump
Delivering the highest efficiencies, the Sky Air A-series utilises Daikin Variable Refrigerant Technology (VRT) to optimize comfort and flexibility for each customer’s needs.
Ideal for city centres and urban areas, the new range offers the quietest climate control solution available on the market.
The Sky Air A-series provides the ultimate in climate control for small to large businesses
- Easy to use interface guarantees easy climate control
- Online controller offers simple control for single shops from your smartphone anytime, anywhere
- Intelligent Tablet Controller allows monitoring and control of multiple locations for small to medium-sized commercial applications and key accounts
- Integration of alarms and possibility of remote assistance by technical managers
Aiming to be the most installer-friendly in the market, the new series promises to be a helping hand on site, making planning and installation easier.
- Lighter and more compact units for easier onsite placement, single fan casing below 1m up to 14 kW
- Faster installation due to longer pre-charged pipe runs up to 40m
- Redesigned pivoting front plate for easy access to vital system components
- New 7 segment display for easy error read-out and system settings
- Integrated leak-check function reducing on-site checks and improving reliability
A future-proof solution, the new Sky Air A-series has patented Daikin innovation at the heart of the system.
- Highly efficient swing compressor, designed and manufactured specifically for use with R-32 refrigerant
- Bluevolution technology achieving superior energy efficiencies of up to A++ (SEER up to 7. 72), reducing running costs and environmental impact
- Reliable in all weather conditions thanks to new refrigerant passes and refrigerant cooled electrical components, installers can expect fewer calls out to site