Easy chair with 4-spoke base with armrests
The DF28 armchair is a typical industrial Dutch design. This amazing solid armchair with the striking leg. The four-legged star foot gives a lot of stability and firmness and together with the comfortable seat makes this chair a wannahave in every industrial interior.
Originally you would find this chair in the school’s teachers room. Nowadays also to be found in living rooms, offices and catering establishments. The DF28 looks heavy and massive but is easy to pick up and drop anywhere you need a comfortable seat.
The framework has been left completely visible, this gives the DF28 the typical open look and feel.
The frame is made of folded sheet steel. Fully manufactured with tailor-made parts. The seat and back are covered with quality fabric or wool. The frame has been powder coated and got a tan. The armrests are made of solid wood and have an oiled finish.
The DF28 armchair is available in six variants:
- Ocher brown frame with natural fabric upholstery (RAL8001 / calvados 99960)
- Ocher brown frame with natural wool upholstery (RAL8001 / hallingdal 65 color 110)
- Cement gray frame with green fabric cover (RAL7033 / calvados 55)
- Cement gray frame with green wool covering (RAL7033 / plowed wool 56)
- Black frame with ocher brown fabric upholstery (RAL9005 / rail 23)
- Black frame with old pink wool upholstery (RAL9005 / steelcut 605)
Galvanitas by De Machinekamer
Since 2006 the Machinekamer gets passionate about restoring and selling vintage furniture. We know the market of design classics like no other. In addition to the large collection of vintage design classics, there is a growing collection of designer furniture and re-productions of various Dutch design classics.