Insulated metal panel for roof
The DOMICO Element Roof system stands out for its extraordinary installation – up to 1. 500 m² on one workday without upper shell. This product has made it possible to set new standards in overall roof construction and to meet the increasing demands of the market: quality insurance due to in-house prefabrication, short construction periods, economic efficiency and thermal protection on NEH level (EnEV). Due to the especially developed "tie rod", it is possible to bridge spans of 30 m without any restrictions.
The DOMICO Element Roof is a compact lightweight construction element. It consists of supporting profiles, cassettes, thermal insulation as well as retaining profiles. It is custom-made in-house and comes with all required penetrations. Furthermore a vapour-diffusion-permeable covering sheet not only protects the elements during transport, it also makes mounting work independent of local weather conditions.
The elements are interconnected by way of suspended profiles. Domitec roof profiles function as "closing" roof shell. The DOMICO Element Roof also meets aesthetic requirements, due to its smooth visible underside.
Advantages & benefits:
- Up to 1. 500m² can be installed in one day (without upper shell)
- Savings in the supporting substructure – cost reduction
- Specially produced for individual projects
- Spans up to 30 m – large open spaces
- Smooth underside to cassettes between the supporting profiles – excellent visual appearance
- High degree of prefabrication, penetrationfree fixing of upper shell – durability and safety
- Optimal structural properties, airtight to DIN 4108-2 – energy saving
- Recyclable materials – environmentally compatible