Insulated metal prefabricated panel
In developing the "Element Hall" system, DOMICO was committed to combining aesthetics, technology, economic efficiency and ecology. Thanks to their high degree of prefabrication, DOMICO elements feature short installation times, optimum structural values, spans up to 30 m and excellent quality. The DOMICO Element Hall is a function hall and allows numerours usages, such as for industrial or commercial buildings, sports facilities etc.
The Element Hall can be produced custom-made according to your wishes regarding length, breadth and height with all predefined penetrations for gates, doors and windows. One roof element and two wall elements are assembled by use of joints to become one hall element. Everthing is ready for easy subsequent installation. All you need for the substructure of your Element Hall is a strip foundation. The approved Domitec roof profiles and Planum façade profiles are used as standard upper and outer shell.
Advantages & benefits:
- 40 m x 25 m can be installed in three work days (without upper shell)
- Strip foundations sufficient for the hall elements – reduces costs
- Specially produced for individual projects
- Spans up to 30 m – large open spaces
- Smooth underside to cassettes between the supporting profiles – excellent visual appearance
- High degree of prefabrication, penetrationfree fixing of upper and outer shell – durability and safety
- Optimal structural properties, airtight to DIN 4108-2 – energy saving
- Recyclable materials – environmentally compatible