TALLY 8 UP S | Soapstone stove By EDILKAMIN
Wood-burning Soapstone stove
Wood burning stove. Wide glass vertical and round to emphasise the flame
• steel covering color: black, grey, bronze and soapstone
• scamolex combustion chamber
• top or rear smoke outlet
• automatic door closure with shock absorber
• hot air with natural convection
• combustion air adjustment with control unit
• 35 cm vertical and 25 cm horizontal nozzles
• bottom drawer for wood (up to 30 kg)
• round glass
• black steel wooden drawer kit
• AIR DIFFUSER: ductable hot air kit
TALLY UP S configured for accumulation (optional): the stove remains hot for several hours even after being switched off.
The top with refractory rings allows for accumulating heat and releasing it in a prolonged manner for heating even hours after the last wood loading phase.
When the wood is loaded at night, the embers retain their heat in the morning thus facilitating a new ignition phase.